About Me

A 29 yr old guy, married with one cute baby boy and another baby on the way!

Monday 8 September 2014

September 2014: My Portfolio

Dear Readers, 

As promised, i will be sharing my investment portfolio with you guys.

As of today, my portfolio consists of 185000 shares of Global Investments (B73.SI) which I bought at $0.141 per share on Monday and I'm still holding on to my 6000 shares of Chasen Holdings (5NV.SI) waiting for opportunity to sell all my Chasen's shares when the price goes up above $0.18 per share.

I decided to make B73.SI my major investment because firstly, the debit:asset ratio is 0% and the dividend yield as of FY 2013 is 10%, which makes it a very good income-type of investment. 

My current investments sum up to be around $27,000 and I am waiting for a sum of $29,000 to be withdrawn out from my Fixed Deposit which gives me a meagre 0.4% interest for leaving my money with the bank for a year. I will most probably be looking at another 0% debt company which is Neratel (N01.SI), also having a dividend yield of about 7%. The leftover sum will probably go into one of the higher-than-average dividend yield REITS which I have not decided which one to choose from (could be Sabana M1UG.SI or Starhill Global P40U.SI as both price:book ratio is less than 1).

Any comments is welcomed!

Happy investing!

Rat Racer

No comments:

Post a Comment