About Me

A 29 yr old guy, married with one cute baby boy and another baby on the way!

Thursday 25 September 2014

The Feds had spoken.....

Hi readers,

The time has come! 

Quantitative easing (QE) will end by October 2014 and soon we will see bank interest rates increasing 6 months from october! Mean i got about 7 months to a year to save up some Vitamin M for some reits and blue chips that are heavily leveraged now!

To some, QE ending in October may be a bad news as companies with high bank borrowings will suffer due to rise in interest rates, causing their share price to dip. But for me, this looks like a good news to me as it tells me I can save up some money for good companies whose share prices are very expensive now. Secondly, this piece of news also show me another path where i can start looking at companies with little of zero debt like Sheng Siong (OV8.SI) & Neratel (N01.SI).

Great times are coming ahead and it's about damn time for me to be greedy when other panick!

For my next blog, I will be updating my portfolio as lately I have made some purchases so stay tuned!

Happy investing!

No comments:

Post a Comment